Holland and my 3rd birthday
Hellooooo!Here I am then...
I think I better let the pictures speak for themselves as it has been sooo long since all these things happened..
It's all about my trip to Holland with Mama AND Papa(!) We went by plane and it was great fun :) Oma had even shorter new hair this tinme and it looked great! Opa had a new tooth put in and this time we could borrow bikes and a bike seat fo me, so we cycled around with the 3 of us-yoopeee! The weather was good mostly and I spend lots of time in the kinderboerderij (city farm) across the road from Oma's-even for my birthday party! But then I DO love the place:) I'm really into feeding the goats now.
I met Renate and baby Alexander. They visited us at Oma's with Omee+Opee. I saw 'Grote Oma' and Ome Ger too and had a good laugh with them:) saw Ome Onno's and zanima's new house and we had fun there taking pictures and playing with the Wii. Helped Daddy out with his reading for his study and played with Opa in the new playground we found. He's well cool and even climbs the monkey bars! It DOES all get rather tiring, so naps are a necessity. Maya came to see us too and I was eager to let her see her present as it's her birthday close to mine. OH yeah! My birthday!!! It seems ages ago now and I'm fully used to saying I'm 3 now :) I had a great day with lots of people, presents, CHOCOLATE cake and pancakes to top it all off. IN the morning I managed to wait until 8 before everyone had to be downstairs so I could open my presents. I got nice things and played with my paints and messy apron straight away. Also loved my bag and books and handpuppets and, and... Then it was time to sample the cake with daddy, nip out for some fresh air, have a nap and I was still asleep when the first guests arrived for my party!! But I was soon changed into my part ydress and ready to go :) It was great to see (nearly) everyone I know in Holland there. And everyone liked the cake and gave wonderful presents. We all had a lovely play at the farm too as you can see. Then when everyone went mama made pancakes and after that it didn't take long before I get changed and fell asleep :) What a day...!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home