Jubilee Baby

Monday, March 31, 2008

Oma's visit and Easter and in between :)



























It's me again with another update :) All is getting better again here-we 3 have all had a stinking clod, but we are getting more energetic now. And with the sun coming out to warm us the last few days it's fun again! I have also had my last 2 molars coming through, so I'm all done with teething until I'm 7 or so and the big teeth will come-thank 'whoever' for that!
Oma came to stay just after papa's birthday, so that was quite a while ago now, and we had fun. It seemed she stayed not for so very long, but I saw her a lot as she looked after me quite a bit when daddy and mama were working :) I helped to make her bed before she came-can you find me under the covers? We read a lot of books and did puzzles again- I LOOOOVE doing puzzles with Oma! (mama doesn't usually have time for it) We also took Oma to Felbrig Hall to have a walk there and some warm soup (necessary!) It was very beautiful there as in every season. We also took Oma to the UEA and Sainsbury Centre again whilst daddy was finding study books in the University library. I showed some of my good walking there to Oma and shared a banana on the bench by the lake. Mama drove us girls to Nana and Uncle Brian to say hi there and I think Oma got a bit nervous in the car with mama..:) But we got there and back in one piece, so mama did well! And before I knew it we had to take Oma to the bus again and wave her off-bye bye Oma! It took me a few days to get used to her not being there anymore...
In the mean time my friend Ethan has got a little brother now-Malachi- and I was allowed to hold him when he was just 2 days old! I was well chuffed (in mn nopjes) and read him the book we gave him. He was quite heavy, but I held him all myself! Ethan has come to the park with me and mama a few times and we played in the big sandpit there and ate snacks on the swings. I like to play with him a lot :) At the playgroup we go to there are a lot of babies too and I really enjoy helping the mothers with the bottles and dummies (spenen) for the babies and playing with the little ones- would I like a little brother/sister myself??? I still like my dummy some times as you can see and I'm getting good at creating my own style of clothes -hihi! I'm also able to say a lot more sentences like 'what's you aan doing mama?' and 'I did it all myself!'. I read to my new baby doll and know most books for the first pages of by heart :). I can get dressed myself really well now too-all my clothes that is! I like to make jokes and do things that 'That's a REALLY thing to do! :) like swimming without water :) I enjoyed Easter coming up when mama and I made biscuits and painted eggs with the paint Oma gave me for it. Mama also taught me a song '1 ei is geen ei, 2 ei is een halluf ei, 3 ei is een paaaaaaas-ei!' it's Dutch and fun to sing. Nana and Uncle Brian came for Easter and they gave me some chocolate eggs which we hid in the house for me and daddy and mama-yum! We had a walk in the snow (!!!) and then lunch. Me and mama had REALLY bad colds then and my eyes were a bit infected-no fun...
Did you see daddy's new glasses? He got them for fun, but seems to like them a lot :) And there's me and Ethan in the back garden again (he's got my body warmer on) and how do you like my riding helmet I found in the kitchen cupboard? And my block building is also coming along as you can see. I also made a nice apron for Opa's birthday-all my own design, you know. And papa and I have developed a duet on the violin, which we showed Oma when she was here. Oh and Mel and William came for lunch one day-se them too?
The other day the sun came for the first time again and we met with a few friends in the park to celebrate and play-hooray!! Yesterday I walked barefoot in the park and we had a tidy up in the garden. Mama and daddy made me a cooker, so I can cook too-I will show you a picture soon:)
Anyway, I have to go again to get on the bike to meet Oliver in the park soon-bye!! doei!
Love, Freija XX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home