Just a few in between


HI everyone! Life is ticking along just fine over here :) The sun is still doing a lot of hide and seek, but I'm getting used to it now. I've heard the clouds do 'BOOM!' a lot , which is really exciting.
A few weeks back we went to the play barn (kinderboerderij de luxe) with one of the playgroups and had fun with our new friends Kirsty&Emily who gave us a lift there. Saw all the farm animals and a huge black pig that was sleeping so deeply no one could wake him up! There was a great climbing frame too :)
Last week we had a party at another one and I made a crown-like it? All the playgroups have stopped now though... what will we do over the summer ?!
My talking is getting better al the time! I can sing some songs now and (finally) say 'opa' (he'll be pleased with that as he's coming next week!) and make 2-3 word sentences. I'm busy testing boundaries at the moment and I'm doing pretty well. Have to sit on the step sometimes when I go a little too far, but mama, daddy and I have a good understanding :)
I'm still loving going to 'my strawberry man' on the market and he always gives me the best!
At tesco's we have our favourite 'lady' too who always wears really colourful hair clips. And I can now say 'Ursula' who works in another one of our favourite shops. She often lets me help tidy up :) Last weekends I have been with Nana, Uncle Brian and mama/papa been to see bands in the bandstands at the park-fun! And last Saturday the 3 of us bought papa some great clothes, went to a festival in the afternoon and saw the Lord Mayor's Procession in the evening! It was such a lovely day though and the evening was like a real summer one. At home I love playing with my trolley and handbag and anything of mama and daddy I can lay my hands on. My climbing is improving by the day :) Got to go now, see you soon! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home