Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter







Hihi! Had a happy Easter time? We had a lovely one staying around the house and enjoying the warm, sunny weather :)Mama and I made an Easter tree with wooden eggs and hung more around the house, like the front window. (see pic with me and mama's cap) We were given some fine chocolate eggs, as you can see and bunnies too!
Papa and mama hid eggs and I found my first Easter egg! It was fun and I HAD to show daddy of course. I had to help mama find hers and papa had to help too, because he hid hers so well. One is still missing cos he forgot where he put it ;) We had Easter cake mama and I made (which came out well after a disastrous attempt at making a lemon sponge, which turned into a fat pancake!) and risotto with spinach,veg and egg. The spinach is a tradition in mama's family and the egg for Easter. Uncle Dave popped over to join us for that :) Papa is busy writing his essays these days, but we did go out together for a play in the park. The day went in a flash and so did the chocolate! On bank holiday the after we went on the bikes to an Easter farmers market where they had real bees to see and we saw Uncle John there too-fun! Back home I had a good sleep and later carried my baby doll in a sling mama did for me. Doll liked it and I took her all around the house and climbing the garden steps. I know what it's like and can't blame her ;)
We also saw groot-oma, opa, ome Onno+Zanima and Ome Ger on the computer-it was fun to see them and wave.
Daddy and I have been up to tricks again and we found that I fit perfectly in a shopping bag! He has also taught me a new game called 'hide and seek' (verstoppertje) which is really exciting to play! All in all some fine days :) Hope you enjoy the pictures-bye, see you soon! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home