Jubilee Baby

Saturday, March 31, 2007

An update from our time in Holland -at last!





Hi everyone!!! What a long time it has been!
First we were in Holland, then I got a really big cold and then mama and I had chickenpox-pfiew! So, now our energies are up again and ready to show our pics from our time away.
A good time we had as well-papa joined us for 4 days as a surprise and that was fun! We had a walk with opa in the woods, went to the city farm and saw pigs, baby goats, lamb and saw Ome Onno at dinner time(at oma's, not the farm!)
I showed him all my pictures in my book -I know most people now and we had a laugh. That was just the first day!
Tell you more soon and post more pictures too!
Love, Freijaxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home