An update for NL pics :)





Hi there,
Me again and I see that the other pictures DID get attached-yoopeee!!!! In the mean time opa send us some photos he took when mama and I were in Holland last and so I can add them now.
You can see me play at opa's house , showing off my favourite book and playing kiekeboe with Ome Ger at my great gran's and also on a terrace in Holland the day before we had to go again.
It looks still warm then in those photos. Very different now!!! We are lighting the fire a lot and I love watching papa make it and try to get close and pass him the wood. Outside I'm wearing my fleece suit or am in my buggy snuggle to keep me warm in my buggy. Oma is coming soon and then opa the week after-fun! Mama and I hope we can post lots of new pictures of me then :)
Keep warm and enjoy the bright leaves! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home