Jubilee Baby

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Way overdue! :)




Hi there,
It's October already my mama says and tomorrow her and I are off to Holland! Thought I'd post you a quick one, so you are all up to date :) My walking is going really well. The other day at nana's I walked all along her hallway which is about 10 metres! We had a swim with her and I really enjoyed it :) Nana took pictures and send then to mama, but mama can't find them on the computer, so I cannot show you the proof of this. (mothers... :)
I'm just over 9 kg now (19 lbs 15 oz) and not fitting under the table anymore for quite some time now. Mama must have superformula!
Anyway, eventhough it's still nice and sunny and warm these days, mama is getting prepared for winter and got me this lovely fleece suit! The wooden bowl is from Meave as a wedding gift still and Judith turned it for us. On the other picture you can see me in my favourite pink dress. It is still very big for me, but so warm and girlie that I cannot resist! The blue necklace is new too :) And then one from me in the frontgarden checking out the flowers... Mama-paparazzi is everywhere! Anyway, for you there in Holland: wait till you see my tricks!!! Big love to you all and til soon again! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home