Jubilee Baby

Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's me again-hello!!







Hi there :)
Freija is back! Time flies when lots of things are going on! Since last time I have been out with nana on my own in the parkl and fed the ducks-we had fun! I also tried mama's new bag and hat, but got a bit lost in them-where am I?! I can take a few steps on my own now to get to places and mama's or papa's biscuits :) I have seen the nursery (crèche)where I will be going next month, but I guess I will need to get used to that (cos without mama it seems a bit scary-especially when I'm tired). The other days papa was off and he had finished his essay, so we checked out a local playgroup (so many children in one place!!) and went out for a bike ride all together. That was great! We cycled to some huge trees and ate blackcurrants (bramen) by the road and I had a walk about in a restaurant and fed the swans by the lake. (they were a bit scary though..) Oma sent us another bracket and now I can be on papa's bike too, which papa and I like a lot. Papa gives me a bath nearly every night and makes the duck tickle me! We do a lot of fooling around (gek doen) and laughing and took pictures of ourselves the other day:) Mama took me to a playground by bike and everyone wanted our bike! It was lovely in the warm sun to feel the breeze... I'm curious to find
out what we will be doing today! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home