Getting the house together





Hihi :)
It's been a while, I see, so here another update! Oma has been and gone and the house is getting more tidy and cosy by the day. I do need to help mama some times as she doesn't always put things away as I like her to, especially my changing station can do with a good sort-out some times!
I've mastered getting everywhere now and do my morning fitness at the bottom stair (like my hair?). It's been REALLY hot, so we didn't go out with oma if we could help it, but went on the swings nearly every day , which is good fun when there are more and older children on there too. Oma made some great curtains and helped mama with all the jobs in the house-she is SUPER! We did a lot of 'prrrrr' to eachother and waving and clapping hands :) I look forward to see her and others in a few weeks time when papa and mama are having their wedding. Saw the footie Sunday, but enjoyed playing with a tennisball more-can't see what all the fuss is over... Take care! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home