Jubilee Baby

Monday, May 15, 2006

It's been a REALLY long time!




Hi there!
It's been a long time since I saw you here last-sorry, if you have been waiting :)All is very well here in Freija-land and lots has happenend since Easter when I tried the swings!
I can say baba, gaga, blwablwa now and sit all on my own and unsupported for as long as I want, I can stand nearly by myself and check in peoples' jumpers if they have milk for me. To name but a few :) I'm also getting better at sleeping on my own (still need to learn how to get to sleep without mama, though...) and my combat crawling.
One day papa had to work near the coast and he took mama and I to the beach, so we could have a lovely walk in the sun after a picnic together-it was really nice! Nana took us to Wroxham Barns to see the lambs in her new car. I didn't get to see them because I was soooo tired when we got there, but mama told me it was very nice :)
Oma came to stay last week and that was good fun! We did lots of things and I got to sit in the pushchair. We bought mama's shoes for the wedding and got to see the first stages of her dress (!) We went to the bluebell woods for Oma's mother's day and had a picnic after and had dinner in the garden. The weather was looovely :) I've been having babymassage, which is good and papa and mama are getting the wedding together-I'm looking forward
to it!
Will post you soon again! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home