Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring!

Hi there,
HAPPY SPRING TO YOU! My mama tells me Spring has come now and that yesterday it was the Equinox that starts it. Normally mama celebrates this with other people and they sing and dance, she says. But this time it was just the two of us with a VERY blocked nose and a cold. The second one in 1 week for me, but this one is it's bigger brother... So, no dancing for us! It was grey and cold too-is this what they call Spring?! I will have to find out. I like the birds singing more and it being light when I wake up in the morning.
Today I will show a few more pictures from Holland and a couple from since :) I saw my mama's oma again and she had a really cool brooch I couldn't resist and opa came to visit us at oma's once and I had a play with him. Hopefully he looks his handsome(r) self again by now.
Papa and mama think I look really funny when I have just woken up and 'sit up like a zombie from the grave' from my bouncer (wippertje) so she took a picture. Luckily I was more awake then and I look better than usual :) Yesterday I lost my slipper, so I thought I'd have mama's one. I nearly fitted in it completely!!! The playpen is up and running and it is alright, if a bit small. It gives me a good few of the kitchen and living room at the same time, so I know where my folks are :) Will have a nap now and hope our colds will go soon! See ya! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home