Jubilee Baby

Friday, February 03, 2006

Oma is here!!






Hey hi!
I said I would let youknow when oma came, so here I am :)
Oma has been here nearly a week and we are having a good time. She makes me laugh with waving at me and we blow 'kisses' to eachother. We also bought new clothes, so I'm all dressed for Spring :) I have had some rough days when my teeth were hurting me, but now it seems fine. They still haven't come through...
The other day I had a bit of an accident and had to have a full wash in the middle of the day!
I am also trying to set a new trend of head-fashion, you like my latest design?
Oma has to go back tomorrow... time flies when you are having fun. It's been greay and very cold here, so the fire has been made and today we are going to bake bread to get the kithchen nice and cosy.
I will write more soon, because I have many more pictures to show you :)
Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home