Me again :)





Okay... :)
It has been properly SNOWING! here! See, about 2 inches if not more :) (never mind how I look, watch the snow!)
Hopefully mama will take me out in it. Yesterday it was a bit snowy and we went out, but it was very icey and slippery to walk. Today mama has quite a cold as well, so all combined... Anyway. Looking at it is good too :)
And you know what? I'm facing out now in my carrier! Wow, what a lot of things to look at out there! It makes me really tired very quickly, so then mama turns me around again and I can sleep with a warm nose.
Uncle John brought us a pressie and card too before Xmas and here you can see him. We hadn't taken a picture of him yet, so that had to be done :) He gave us a solarpowered rainbow maker!
You can see me in my doorbouncer too. I really enjoy it!
Papa had to go to work again today. He was with us for 3 days and that was really cosy. Hope his toes and nose don't get too cold today! By the way, we collected dour whammy portrait and it's very good! Come and visit and you'll see :) Love, Freija xx
PS: go to www.thehungersite.com and klick every day to feed a hungery person and help all sort of good causes for free :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home