Jubilee Baby

Monday, October 17, 2005

It's been a while!






Wow! SOOO much has happened since I saw you last! :)
Oma came over for a week and I showed her one of my best smiles which mama managed to catch on film. (My morning ones are still the best though. I practise them even when I think no-one is looking and i'm smiling into space :)
Yuka, a student of my mama once, came all the way to see me from Japan (well, she was in London for a week :) and gave me Japanese bibs and sweets, cos that's a custom to do with hew babies.
Mama and I have discovered a new way for me to be held too. It's great cos I can see a lot then. I want to see and do lots more these days, you see :)
Yesterday it was mama's birthday (33!) Papa and I gave her pressies she really liked! And whilst papa was in a meeting, mama and I went to visit a colleague of hers with her baby Phoebe (half a day younger than me).
It's been lovely and sunny the last few days - I love it!
And... we are going over to Holland 17-23nov!!!! So this Friday we go ALL the way to London to get me my passport :) I'm off to bed now, see you soon! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home