Jubilee Baby

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Me and my papa





A few pictures with me and my papa.
You can see we do a lot together! We play the guitar ready to go out in my carier waiting for mama to get ready (she always takes aaaaages!)
And today we played the violin when I was feeling not so comfortable. It calmed me down straight away because I remember that sound very well from when I was in mama still. Later mama joined with the flute as well :)
Papa and I also show the little bootees the lady next door gave me-they are VERY girly with little pink ribbons. And I do enjoy looking around over papa's shoulder, so mama took a picture of this too.
Papa calms me down and also makes me smile these days. We have baths together and he lets me float and so I'm enjoying the baths and dips in the sink a lot now. Feeling rather peckish and tired now, so I will have to go and will catch up later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home