Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Me and visiting friends






So, here you can see me with some friends and family who came to visit me.
On Debbie's lap - very colour co-ordinated, with Liz on the satee and Lisa in the belly-down position I really enjoy. Lisa was also there when I 'popped-out'.
My only female cousin Becky came with nanna and she thought I'm SOOOO CUTE! Which is always nice to hear :)
And the one of just me is in oma's arms. See how well I can hold my head up already!
The weather is still gorgeous here and I really enjoy being carried by mama in my carrier here and there. Today we went to meet the others of the antenatal class for coffee. The boys are so much bigger than me! But I was the only one sleeping contenly all the time :)
Tomorrow oma will leave to go back to Holland again... I will miss her hugs in the morning and being happy and smily all the time. She has been a terrific help, it's gonna be quite different when it will be just mama and me during the day...
Anyway, sleep is calling, so I have to be off now. See you soon again! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home