Jubilee Baby

Friday, September 09, 2005

16 days young :)






Hihi!
I'm already 16 days young and so many things are happening all the time!
My opa and uncle Onno have come and gone. They came by plane on the 6th for 2 nights just to see me. Onno played the guitar to lull me to sleep and opa with his deep voice sang some dutch songs that sent me off in no time. They brought many presents with them from all different people in Holland - thank you every one! Lots and lots of pictures were taken.
Oma showed her quilt she made me, it's good isn't it!
We had the whole immediate family in one place, which was very very special...
They left yesterday and straight after me, oma, dad & mam went to the city to register me (whatever that means?). I got to go in the new baby carrier and had a wonderful sleep from the bouncy walk.
The midwife the other day figured out that I had put on 300 grams in a week and mama was very happy with that. It was the last time she came to see me, which is a bum, because I do like to dangle in her weighing 'hammock' :)
I'm off now to doze on a heavy stomach and look forward to walk to the supermarket later.
Catch up with you soon again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home