Jubilee Baby

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Not forgotten :)


Hihi :)
It's been a while - time flies....
Mama and I saw the geese fly over today, so winter really is coming! I'm curious to find out what this snow-thing is. I 'm looking out for longer now in my carrier these days and see lost of interesting things about, soon I'm sure my mama will have me facing out in my carrier.
Since the last time we had a session in a photo studio and ordered a whammy portrait of ourselves! it will be good when we get it in January. I overheard my folks say that it will have to last us for many many years to come - has to be good then :)
Went baby singing a few times and invited auntie Lisa last time- we had good fun. I'm getting used to this funny tickling here and there and peek-a-boo stuff, so it was fun. Mama is learning the songs and sings them at home now- I really like the one of a pony jig jog jig jog jiggydeejog:)
The best one is our kitchen song of the 10 little fish going to the sea though. It's a dutch one and mama and I sing it when I help her in the kitchen. I'm real good you know and have my own 'helper's hat 'cos the kitchen is freeeeeeezing! (see pic)
We all had/are having a cold now and I hope that you don't get it cos it's no fun! Should be over soon:)
Keep well! Love Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home