A kwikkie :)




Hey hi!
Here's me again with a quick one before the Christmas rush begins :)
See what a big girl I'm becoming?
Papa reads me a very important book and I can sit up for quite a while nearly all by myself!
Mama had me weighed wednesday and I'm now 5,43 kg (11 Lbs 15 oz) still following the line and 58 cm long.
The picture ar bedtime shows my slippers with nightie and VERY rosy cheeks - mamas? Mama has put some Christmas deco up which i like looking at and every night we light candles too - I think I will like this Christmas thing :)
I will tell you after what I think of it. Have a good time getting ready for the feasts on the table to come. Take easy and HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS TIME WHATEVER YOU DO!
Big love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home