Jubilee Baby

Monday, December 26, 2005

Xmas!






Hihi!
Yesterday we had dinner at Nannas and that was fun. I saw a christmas tree there - pretty! The day beforeI suddenly woke up in this big building with mama singing and a big music sound - a church I am told. Wonderous things happening these days...

I know what Xmas is now :) And I like it!
It means waking up with mama AND papa and having an easy morning with sunshine in the frontroom. It means helping papa unwrapping presents by the open fire. It means getting a really cool bouncer from Nanna and a sweet bear from Auntie Val and clothes from Auntie Sue and Billie. It means getting big hugx and kisses from papa and mama. And it means playing with my new toy and then falling asleep in papas arms... Xmas is a good thing! I look forward to more of these :)
Hope you are having a good time. Will show you more pictures of us soon! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home