Spring clean already?


Hey there :)
Here's a quick one, becuase I said I would let you know how much I'm weighing.
On Wednesday I was 5,97 kg (13 Lbs, 2 oz), so I guess that will be 6 kg today :)
Big enough for my mum to sit me in the washing basket this morning - has the Spring cleaning started already??
Must say it was quite comfortable and no chance of falling over :)
And you know what?
I've got a new second cousin since wednesday!!
He's called Jens and his papa and mama are Fabian&Wendy.
Great stuff I reckon and : JENS WELL DONE! I know all too well what a hard job it is to get out of that lovely and warm belly of your mama...
Hope to see them all when mama and I are going to Holland again in March (2-11).
Sunny hugx from Norwich!
Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home