KNOW WHAT i DID TODAY???




Hey!
You never guess what I did today!! I ate some banana, I ATE some banana!! I showed such an interest when mama was cooking bananaporridge this morning that she decided to let me have some :) they both had a go at chewing a bit and then I could have it. I enjoyed the taste and ate it quite well, but I think I will stick to mama's milk for a bit longer :)
My 'drinking' from cups is going better too. The other day I tried a real tea mug. It was a bit heavy, so papa gave me a hand. He 's real good and plays the guitar for me often. I love it and like to sit and listen for a long time, especially in the evening...
Billie came round again the other day and made me laugh with funny noises :) And I can read my book all by myself now! Mama bought it on uncle Onno's behalf and it's great with things to squeek and feel.
And you know what?! My papa is going to be studying!!! We are very excited and I have seen his new desk, it's cool :) I'm going to see how he's getting his books and all ready for his lectures , so gotta go!
Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home