Jubilee Baby

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

20 weeks today!





Hey! I'm 20 weeks today!
Quite a milestone I'd say :) Just see how far I've come since I was just days old...
Yesterday I met Auntie Val at Nanna's. We had a lovely time there with dinner and them grown ups playing pinball (mama won:) Nanna tossed me up and that was fun-like my laugh?
Today we went for a nice walk again and had tea at ours with our new friends Malena and Oliver.
I'm not sleeping so much in the day the last few days and can nearly get to all the things my mama has in her hands. Everything needs to be tasted, you see... :) I'm getting better at arching my back and turning sideways just when mama wants to fasten my nappy as well. You should see her struggle :)
Gonna give mama a hand with dinner now, so catch you later!
Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home