Glass Lillies and raspberries




Hi!
It's been 10 days already since I last got you up to date -wow...
Well, since then I have mastered the art of blowing raspberries (bellen/bubbles-pfrrrr) and that is fun! This week I have started to try out my different squeeling and screaming noises (kraaien?), which always takes mama by surprice :)
I have started to lean unto my elbows now when I'm on my tummy and I can reach for toys no problem! I can also sit up nearly without any help from mama and pick up all my soft toys on the changing table to give them a big wet kiss :) Using 2 hands to hold bigger objects is easypeasy too now.
Last Sunday we went to Suffolk to have lunch at Patrick and Lucietta's. Dave came too and we had a good time. The food was lovely my mama told me and her milk was indeed VERY sweet after she had 'criminally creamy' icecream and homemade butter scotch sauce -mjam!
Lucietta had made me a Lily from glass and lead and it reminds mama of the one in the photo when I was very little. We have no picture of it yet, because it's not up in front of the window - waiting for Spring :)
Mama is going to have me weighed today, so I will let you know how well I have grown soon!
Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home