Jubilee Baby

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hey hi!





Did you have a good weekend?
I did!
Papa was home both days and we always realy like that :)
On Saturday we went to see our NCT friends from the antenatal classes and we were given a highchair! (kinderstoel)
It's great because when Liz came and had some dinner with us, I could sit up with the grown-up and tell them all I think of things whilst chewing on a toy. Mama liked it too, because she had 2 hands to use now :)
Papa says it's my 'spaceship cockpit' whatever that is. I like it and look forward to show oma when she comes this Saturday for a week. I have many things to show and tell her. So much I can do now!
Catch you later! Got to give in to my morning nap( gaap!).... Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home