Jubilee Baby

Friday, February 24, 2006

We made it - 6 months!






Happy 6 months to me, happy 6 months to us! :)

You can guess it, I'm 6 calendar months today!And after a few very cold and grey days the sun has come out- what a good present :) I also recieved a computer card from Oliver with areally nice mouse in it. Since Saturday I have met my twin cousins Thomas and Joshua (with book only). Papa and mama took me for a walk along the river Yare and after we stopped off at auntie Sue. We went to a nice pub and I had a play with the twins. A good way to warm up again. On 6 moons day we met papa's friend and hung out in the city for a bit. My buggy snuggle arrived in the post this week and it looks well(heel) cosy! Look forward to testing it out in my pushchair soon :) I'm 6,44kg (14lbs 3 oz) now and growing good the health visitor says. I wonder how long mama will still be able to carry me around! I love it though and hope it will be for a long time. (See me all ready in my suit to go out:) Mama and I meet up with other babies often and you can see me here with Fabian, who is 18 days older than me.

Yesterday Oliver and his mum and us went to a bog petshop and there I saw fish in many colours, parrots and other birds and also chinchilla's! I loved looking at the fish-much better than television! After that the mamas had cake in a cafe and I tried out my new pocket highchair and sat all by self-how cool is that?!

Let's see what today has in store for me! I will tell you later :) Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home