Jubilee Baby

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Six moons today!






Heyhi! Today is it 6 moons ago that it was the 5th day after the full moon in August when I felt it was the right time to see what's out there! (Next Friday I will be 6 calendar months old)
So time for a little celebration and showing off my dress that Fiona gave me :) Last Sunday we went shopping with Dave and then hung out a bit at his place, because it is fun and it was rainy too out side.
I had a good play at Emma's and her mama Nina. We invited Oliver and his mama too and so we know more and more people :) That was Monday. On Tuesday our 'bump-friends' came to visit us and me and the boys had a good play upstairs. Leo was 6 months old that day and so we had a picture of all 4 of us (Fintan, Leo, me, Reuben) Wednesday we had a 'day off' mama and me. Thursday Malene and Oliver took us to the beach in Cromer, Friday Nana came round and today when papa is home and the sun is shining we took pictures of my new dress and I don't know what we will do later. I still like to play with papas guitar and tried 2 bits of solids since yesterday (one nana helped out with :). It won't be long until I'm offto Holland!!!
Enjoy my pictures and till soon! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home