A quiet Sunday





Hi there,
It's VERY quiet today... Oma has left yesterday and last night I really missed her-couldn't find my groove (mn draai niet vinden). Papa has gone to meditate somewhere and outside it is grey. So a perfect day to tell you more about my week with oma!
Last Sunday we went to the Forum where papa (next week) and Debbie (just been) celebrated their birthdays together. I could show everyone my new blue dress :) We had a nice time.
I am also able to get to my toes myself and put them in my mouth now, so had to show oma that as well.
Oma made some lovely pear & apple puree to eat and then she made me laugh a lot with blowing kisses whilst taking a picture! I really like sitting with oma and listen to her Dutch songs and rhyhms. She is also very good at tickling me! (komt een muisje aan gelopen...!)
Me and her did quite a few walking miles together last week as well. Because mama had to go to the hairdresser, had her back done too and STILL she needed an extra sleep in the day one day! We baked bread with oma and did lots and lots of washing; my new clothes, my old nappies and the usual stuff. She's great!
And now I'm also learning to sleep in the bed on my own for longer. Some days I can do it for longer than others, but I'm getting better. The bells Auntie Val gave me are one of my favourites these days and oma let me play a lot with them :) Oops! I can hear another washload finishing! Better give mama a hand :) Catch ya later! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home