Jubilee Baby

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Summer, Here I come!






Hi there,
You think me a real 'cool cat' too with my new sunhat and sunglasses? I'm ready for Summer now! (We have taken the tags off now, cos we are going to keep them :)
Papa said I looked like a real Dutch girl (Zeeuws meisje) - wonder how that happened ?:)
Last Friday I had a nice time with nana and the day before mama went to Lily and Adrian with me (on the train!) to get measured up and bring her the fabric of her wedding dress (!) I thinkit will be a very beautiful one! I had a little play with them too :)
Today we are going to have a walkk with my friend Oliver and his mama Malene. He is 6 months today, so it's a very special day indeed!
Gotta hang the washing outside now with mama - see ya soon!
Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home