Swinging it!




hey hi!
It's been a while :) Hope you had a lovely Easter time too. We had a good time with papa being off work for 5 days, sunshine, walks and visiting our new-house-to-be :) Mama had decorated an Easter tree with chocolate eggs, nana had given us a chocolate egg we had to eat up:) and papa+mama had a egg hunt in the house Easter morning. It was fun to see them looking everywhere-I had to help them out a few times, bless them :) 1 egg was hidden in my slipper and mama didn't even realise when she put it on! Maybe I am better off waking her up a bit later than 06:00 in the morning?
I must be in a grow spurt or something because I can't stop eating! I'm having 3 meals a day AND snacks and mamamilk! I got a taste for tahini and polenta, lentils, fruit which I bite off now, and crusts and rice cakes to name but a few :) I have also been sleeping better at night and the evening on my own for about an hour to warm up the bed for mama. I was weighed and I am now 7,05kg (15 lbs 9 oz)
My 1st Easter was special too because I went on the swing in the playground for the 1st time! I loved it!! Papa + Mama and Liz had a play too :) We watched videos, talked about the weding and the new house. The sun was out and it was lovely to be without proper coats again! Catch ya later! LOve, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home