Jubilee Baby

Friday, June 30, 2006

New House!






Hey hi! It's been a while :)
Well, the move is all done and dusted and I'm enjoying my new house. Not in the least because I can crawl all the way from the frontdoor to the bath at the back of the house in one big crawl! I did feel upset the last evening before we started to put everything into the new house and everything looked SO strange in the old one, but I enjoyed the day of the move-carrying boxes with mama and making lunch for the men carrying the heavy stuff. It's REALLY hot here the last few days and I like going to the park to have a go on the swings and then a paddle in the babypool after. I'm growing still and I can fit the shoes opa gave me now-are they cool, or what?! Also like to feed myself and NEARLY get it all right in my mouth :) Will catch up with you soon again! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home