Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

finally some wedding pictures!






Hi there all of you :)

Sorry for the long wait, but it will be rewarded with some pictures at last of the wedding!
We had a wonderful day thanks to all the lovely people around and those thinking of us and of course the weather.. ! Like my mama's dress? And how about my papa's fine suit?! Mama and I thought he looked VERY handsome (would have married him myself :) I just see some pictures are on their side, but that's because my mama couldn't turn them... Hope you can get an idea nevertheless:)
We have been on honeymoon since and I am 1 year old now, have 7 teeth and can walk with only one hand from papa or mama! My appitite has also grown and I'm loving rice puff, apple and all bready stuff.Will post more a.s.a.p! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home