Opa and nana





Hi!
I've got quite a few more pictures, so I thought I'd catch up with you :) This week we saw a good few people. Fintan and his mama came around and we had a crawling competition and also wanted to see how far we could reach onto the table-it was fun! On Wednesday we went to my last babysinging session-a bit sad, but after the holidays I will be 1 and then I will go to a group with bigger babes-promotion! :) Yesterday nana took us to the lake and I had a nice sleep whilst mama and her walked around it. Nana gave me a new hat and cardigan and let me have a look at her camera-very interesting!
Today, it's Saturday and that is when opa always calls :) He makes funny noises on the phone and sings songs :) Sometimes I can tell the reciever end and the talking end apart and talk back. Mama caught me doing so:)I hope to see him at the wedding, because it has been a long time since March! I heard he cut his moustache, so I'm curious to see if I can recognise him. I look forward to hear some stories too, because he went all the way to Santiago de Compastella! (sounds very far away)
Anyway, got to go now-the swings and ducks are waiting! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home