And then there was my birthday and honeymoon...





Hiya, me again :)
So many pictures that I'm doing a quick one for you today as well! See me with oma and omee on the day when we celebrated my first birthday with the 'Dutchies' and Nana and uncle John and Auntie Val the day before the wedding. I got loads of presents! One of them was the cool bike seat and also a subscription to a magazine from oma and opa and Dutch books, a bathrobe and a golden bracelet! We had a big banana cake with candles and all the big people singing happy birthday for me-it was fun!
On the honeymoon mama and papa took me to the beach and the sea-I loved it!!! Wanted to walk right into the waves and play with all the sand and splash splash splash! I will post some more pictures from then later, enjoy these first :)
See ya soon! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home