Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hey!




hihi :)
I've just woken up from a well deserved late morning nap and thought I'd post you the latest.
See me with my toddle truck and my new cool t-shirt -me a drama queen???? Anyway :)
I like my new sunhat from Maya and Paul and my mama got me the great t-shirt that I really love papa- taking the words right out of my mouth :) Haven't had much chance to wear it lately and on the bike I need to wear a helmet, but I'm sure that next summer it will be well useful!
My mama caught me reading on the satee with my new slippers. It was chilly that day, but my feet were toasty!Mama is busy (when I give her time when I sleep) to get a 'thank you' to all you dear and lovely people who gave us the presents and bikes for the wedding-so please be patient cos I'm not sleepy at all these days!
Anyway, I know how to sign 'tree' now, wave goodbye and like the spiders in the garden mama shows me. Sunday we went to see nana on the bike. It was REALLY windy and we saw branches fall off a tree! I think mama wants some lunch now, so will have to go. See you soon! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home