Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So and now about home life :)

Well, there we are again- back home in my story :) It's been nice to come home again and see my friends the ducks again and have a dance to Bob Dylan's new album first thing in the morning. The stairs at oma's were a good practice for the ones here and I can climb them well and preferably when my folks (ouders) aren't looking :)Nana bought me a real pair of shoes-my first proper ones and it took a bit of getting used to, but I'm loving them now. I also have red new wellies to keep my feet dry. I'm bussy as always helping mama out in the garden and around the house. The laundry is still my favourite though. Papa and mama were going to take me to nursery, but luckily decided not too, so now mama and I are checking out the playgroups around and I think it's fun to see different kids and toys!My talking is getting along and I can say sounds out of the words mama uses. I can scare het with a 'boo!' and say 'a' for apple and 'kaah' for kaas (cheese) and so on :) The hour change in the clocks has put my bodyclock up side down and I wake up at 5am now and want to sleep at 17:30 in the evening! Next week it's Guy Fawkes night here and they are already practising their fireworks... Mama and I have been busy baking crumbles and biscuits-come and taste if you can! See you later! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home