Jubilee Baby

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oma was in town!






Hi there!
It's been a while again (sorry!) but here are some pics from when Oma came round :)
We had good fun! Not in the least because she brought SinterKlaas too (Dutch tradition with pressies like Santa Claus). Where to start? Oma came on when I was in bed, but I could wake her up the next morning and play straight away. We had a play at playgroup in the morning and then after a nap we went to the park and I showed her my ducks and the playground. Oma and mama also cooked Dutch red cabbage dish (smelled good!) and tried making speculaas when we celebrated St.Klaas. I got lots and lots of great presents! Thanks Pieten in Holland! ;)
I got clothes and cuddly animals, a swing, a book and funky socks to name but a few. I also was given a tea set, so I can cook mama food :) That day oma also finished my tipi (wigwam) How cool is that?!!
The next day we went to the beach in Sheringham by train-cold, but a good adventure! On the last day mama and I showed oma how to cycle English style when we visited Nana-like the look? ;) So, and now oma is back...but I look forward to her coming again! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home