Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Xmas -coming, been and gone :)
















Hi everyone, hope you had a HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! too :)
It's been a while since I blogged and so a bit of catching up to do! Before Xmas Nana took mama and me to a gardencentre with great Xmas displays and so I stroked a husky dog and a with tiger, danced to a 5 Santas band and saw lots of figures with lights. It was fun! I decided to give some kind ladies with grey hair toys from the baskets and that seemed to make them very happy :)
Later on I made a drawing of this experience. My drawing and writing is coming along nicely and I'm developing an unique style. For Xmas Nana gave me a drawing-with-water set which is great for practicing all sorts (counting, alphabet and all!). I can also say star now ('dar') and know what a bloem(flower) is-'broe'!
Our Xmas tree looks great and I have been enjoying decorating and re-decorating it. It looked lovely on Xmas morning with all the presents around and the fire lit in the front room. We got a lots of presents-thanks!!!! And I must have been the best girl of all :) We had a nice and relaxing day-presents and a walk in the park in the morning, then a 2 hour nap and 'uncle' Dave came to have dinner with us. We had Xmas crackers and crowns and fun. And today Xmas is over... It's great papa is off, so we can all laze about. Mama got us a web cam, but we haven't figured it out yet... When we do I will let you know and anyone who has one too can call/see us! Anyway,will catch up again when hibernation is over! :) Love, Freija xx

PS:

we have today been connected to SKYPE free calling over the computer, so if you use it too let us know and we will chat away :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home