Wow! That's been a while!

Hi everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR! and sorry there haven't been any pictures of me lately...
Mama STILL can't figure out what to do and... the day after my last post I scalded myself with a hot cup of tea and got burnt on my face, chest and arm (AU!) BUT! :) All is well now. You can't see it in my face at all and the other places have nice new pink skin now. The plastic doctors say there will be no scarring -I only have to be careful for 2 summers now with the sun :)
It was quite a fright I can tell you!
A-nyway! All is well here. It's a bit boring without the Xmas tree and decorations, but it is staying lighter for longer, so that makes up for it. I got new shoes from mama- red patent Kicker's ankle boots!!!! They are grooooovy and everyone likes them a lot-choose them myself :)
Playgroups have started up again and it's good to see all my friends. My drawing and signing and talking is all coming along and mama understands me more and more. Hope oma will too when she comes Friday :) Mama and me also booked to come over to Holland again for opa's birthday-whoopee! I'm looking forward to that too. Today I'm playing over at my friend Ethan's house alone for the first time (!) let's see how mama will take that ;)
Papa is back to college again and I help him write his notes when I can and sort his books and papers. Nana's birthday today and we gave her a 3D puzzle of the Taj Mahal yesterday and I drew a picture. Opee had his birthday too and I drew for him as well. I like it!
Will try to catch up sooner again and hopefully with pictures too! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home