Jubilee Baby

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Life after 40 :)


Hihi!
It's me again! Did you have a nice Valentine's Day? I didn't get any cards, but my mama and daddy enjoyed their chocolate and cards (respectively)_ and I treated them by having long sleep stretch in the evening so they could watch a video together :)
I sent my grandparents my artwork cards, which they liked-so that's good.

Papa turned 40 last Sunday and we gave him pressies-he got an ABBA cd from me, so we can dance more together and mama made him a special cake! We celebrated with friends etc. at the Forum-it was nice to see everyone! Later that day I did some good water-pen drawing as you can see. I'm learning shapes now and know star, ball, triangle, square, moon and oval! Im also getting the hang of eating with a spoon by myself-smart or what?? It makes eating much more fun! They other day I thought I'd show mum the new Spring fashion with 2 bodywarmers over the top and putting a hat on with a 'monkey ear' sticking out-what you reckon? The weather is getting better most of the days and the park is great! Mama and I also made some new friends and we had fun going to their house and play.
So, as you can see, we are keeping busy!! See you next time! L:ove, Freijaxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home