More fun with oma



Hi hi again everyone ! Here an update from when oma came :) She came by plane this time (bzzzzzzuh!) and brought lovely Spring like weather for the first few days(after some scary stormy days. Then it started to snow and we had icy roads and all! We went to the Forum to have a coffee with us 3 girls and I climbed the steps many times and listened to a band at a wedding fair. In the afternoon daddy took us for a spin (=drive) in our new car(!) It's a red wine coloured Deawoo Leganza and slides over the roads and has a CD player which is great cos I LOVE music! So that was fun.I made sure oma was up and awake aech morning at a good time and I took oma to playgroup and the park with the ducks. She taught me a 'play-with-the elastic band-together-game' and how to rub noses like some other people far away do. I showed her my new dance moves and hops and how loud I can scream when I get frustrated. She taught me to eat oranges-they are actually very nice! And she was impressed with how many more words I understand and can nearly say and how many moves to nursery song I can do :) We went shopping in the sales too and sorted through clothes my friend Olivia's mum gave me and I can wear some of them already and she is 3 already!!! (I'm getting a BIG girl now!) I really like the 'cheeky monkey' poncho (oe-oe!) I also rode on her back and read books with oma. She left a few days ago and mama and I saw her off on the train. I look forward to seeing her again in 4 weeks time! Love, Freija xx
PS: this is me seeing papa off to work in the morning (with oma this time). I will try to post more pictures soon again when I can!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home