Jubilee Baby

Monday, February 05, 2007

Life after oma :)




Hi- Tgbbbnnn hjggfjhg (how do you like my typing?)
Here a quick update . time flies and we are well into February already! We have had some lovely days when it felt like Spring and I had long plays in the park. Tiday it has been a bit cold and because I have a cold we are staying in. I'm 81cm tall now and weigh 9.68kg! Since last weekend I'm having 2 molars come through, which hasn't help me sleep (poor mama).
Live ticks along with helping mama with the housework and going places. Last week Uncle John came to the library to sing songs wih me there-that was fun! we had a nice read too. See me also showing off some of my new clothes in the back garden. I can say 'ei' (egg) now and 'ui' (onion) and 'beer' (bear) to name but a few! Tell you more soon. Enjoy these pictures and the ones we have added to the last blog with oma! Lost of love and happy Imbolc (midwinter) and hope you get nice cards for Valentine's day! ;) Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home