Just one of my days
Hi !
I just thought I'd show you what things I do in a day :)
Sometimes Nana comes and if she brings cakes, then I will say that I want more and more cos they are mjammy!
Yesterday I played with mama with the playdough she made (brooddeeg). Thne after a nap my friend Ethan came round to play with me and we tried getting up the stairs and played puzzles and ball. Then after my dinner I did some reading whilst mama was clearing up. I do lots of things-you can see! this afternoon I'm going to the library with mama to see yet another friend :) And soon I will see everyone in Holland again-joepie!!! Till soon again!
Love, Freija xx



I just thought I'd show you what things I do in a day :)
Sometimes Nana comes and if she brings cakes, then I will say that I want more and more cos they are mjammy!
Yesterday I played with mama with the playdough she made (brooddeeg). Thne after a nap my friend Ethan came round to play with me and we tried getting up the stairs and played puzzles and ball. Then after my dinner I did some reading whilst mama was clearing up. I do lots of things-you can see! this afternoon I'm going to the library with mama to see yet another friend :) And soon I will see everyone in Holland again-joepie!!! Till soon again!
Love, Freija xx





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home