Jubilee Baby

Friday, April 06, 2007

After Holland :)








So, back to the story :)
Hi there!
Hope you are all enjoying the Spring with the sunshine! in the beginning it was still a bit chilly in the wind, so to go out I needed
my sunnies (sunglasses) and my buggy blanket! Am I a cool cat, or what?!
It has got a lot warmer now in the sun and last Sunday we had a tidy up and did some planting in the garden. I always want to be where the action is, so...I followed papa closely. Loving my bike helmet, I insisted on wearing it! It must have been warm cos daddy took his top off:) It looks really nice now! Yesterday we went for a nice walk near the University. I enjoyed playing with the long grasses and walking freely.
Today mam and I cycled to Nana and Uncle Brian to give them a well deserved Easter egg and a card I made. It was lovely to play in their garden and eat Nana's carrot soup!
I have also included a picture of daddy doing 'a kangaroo' with me in his jacket. Don't worry about the spots on my face-they are all gone now :)
Enjoy these photos and have a HAPPY EASTER!!!
Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home