Jubilee Baby

Monday, April 02, 2007

Holland 7






And then the last day was there...
Mama and oma took me to see Nina and her papa+mama. They had a goldfish there I found really interesting! And you know what? I heard later that the day after we had been she got a little baby sister Ella-congratulations :)
Ome Aart (met de baard!) let me have a go on his cool motorbike, which was a little bit scary, but who can resist such a bike ?! And mama finished the present for opa-like it too?
And then we went home-by train, plane and cab. It was nice to see the things I know again and be in our park. But I will miss my friends and folks' in Holland and the farm!

I will tell you more of life after Holland, I have to go and get some shopping with mama now-bye!!! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home