Jubilee Baby

Monday, April 02, 2007

Holland 6






And then it was opa's birthday-the reason why we were in Holland at this time :)
I had a good time at opa's eating cake and playing with him, Ome Ger and groot oma as well as showing off my tricks to the rest of the people visiting.
I gave him my birthday card for him and together with Ome Onno and mama we gave a collage of our pictures-he liked it very much, although he had to wait a bit for it :) Opa did a fun game with my oe-oe monkey as you can see I was very fast at getting it every time!
Back at oma's I discovered how much fun it was to play in the garden and the birdbath there-I got myself all wet, but mama didn't mind :) At the end of a good day of fun, new things and people it was time for a bath. In oma's sink and I only just fit into it still! Quite cosy next to the washing up :)
More in the next one! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home