Jubilee Baby

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Holland 4






Then on saterday pap had to go home again... so we took him to the train station and I saw him go in a real yellow Dutch train ( at 07:00 in the morning!) Luckily we have webcam now, so I could still see him every evening.
in the morning Pink and Nienke came to see us. I hadn't seen them since I was 3 and Nienke 6 months old-so a lot to catch up on :) They gave mama and me really nice books. The puzzle that we gave Nienke she could do already-that's clever! I'm just getting the hang of doing puzzles myself. Oma got me into them. We had some drinks and biscuits and then went to the farm again and saw more lambs-they were just 1 day old! In the afternoon, when I had done my nap Assie came to play with us-always good fun. She gave us home grown Jerusalem Artichokes (aardperen) they are REALLY yummie in a soup! Then on Sunday oma, ome Aart drove mama and I to Rotterdam to see oma Onno and Zanima. We had a real photo session there to make opa's birthday present photo collage and I saw daddy on the computer there too.
They live really high and we could see lots and lots of tiny cars and people from the window. I loved jumping on the bed with Onno! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home