Spring time and meet my friend kira :)


Hiya! How is Spring time for you? Here it's wonderfull :) We are having a lot of sunshine and I get to go outside a lot. I loooooove helping and playing in the garden and front and back are coming along good. Mama had a haircut the other day and she looks ready for the weather, don't you think?We also took Kira, my new friend out to play with us in our park and to go for a stroll in her cool 2people buggy! She is the big sister of Max who was born 3 weeks ago, you remember me telling? I think the buggy is really great :)
Last Friday Mama and I cycled to Nana again and we had a lovely time there and playing in the playground. I love helping to cook and so, when Uncle Brian was making a stew I just HAD to see :) Mama was given chocolates the other day and I could have the basket-it's the perfect size for me!
I'm too big now for the playpen we had and so we took it away and papa made a tray for my toys and books. It's really handy cos now I can get to them myself! I did lots more lately, but will tell you in another blog.
See you soon! Love, Freija xx




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home