Jubilee Baby

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

rain rain rain, even when oma came..!
















Hi every one!
Rain, rain and even more rain! What has happened to the sun?!
Luckily I have got my rain cover now and I really like having a little house over my push chair :)
But it's no good for proper out door play. Papa had to drill holes in flower pots because the poor things were floating. Our garden does look really colourful with all the flowers coming out. I tried Nasturtiums flowers (Indische kers), but they don't taste as nice as they look. The runner beans (snijbonen) have been completely ravished by snails we even reckon we heard a big snail have a big burp after he ate the last poor flower and leaf!
Anyway!
Oma came last week and we had some good times despite all the wetness :) I saw oma's plane land this time and so she went bzzzzzz-boom! I'd been so excited for her to arrive that I fell asleep on oma's lap in the bus on the way home. She brought great goodies again and I enjoyed reading on her bed in the mornings and try my new puzzle that opa and oma gave me (I also had a go at it in the garden-see?). When nana came to pick us up she brought around new clothes from my 2nd cousin and it had some lovely things in there-like my gypsy look? I showed oma my jolly umbrella and papa took me flying in his new bag from father's day, followed by a CRASH! landing! Oma cut my hair and also daddy's. Mama went to the hair dresser and has short hair now. (it looked really nice when she came from the hair dresser-don't you think?-, but she can't seem to quite revive that look now. They must be magicians those hairdressers...
We ate cherries and it felt really funny to have them hanging around my ears! I'm not too keen on them yet though. We took some photos for keep sakes of the 3 generations and Family Roberts too :) I'm getting the hang of taking pictures myself as well, you know:) Made a visit to the hidden Victorian garden too, which was really nice even tough it started to rain-again. And then oma had to go again:( I suppose all things have to end... Catch up with you soon again! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home