Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sunny June-again :)










Hihi!
How's everyone? Here things are well :) After many many days of rain the sun has come out again and after a grey, misty start most mornings the sun comes out and ... I can play out in the garden in my brand new sandpit from Oma + Opa (early birthday pressie-isn't that cool?!) and make mama and papa cups of tea with water instead of saying ssssssh when I pour. And I get to strip off and just be in my vest when helping daddy-great!

I've got a bit of a cough at the moment and that means mama and I haven't been sleeping too well at night, but I'm sure my cold will go soon and then we will be sleeping like babies...well, toddlers. :)
I', getting really good at saying words now and can say fish/vis, well done!, all gone!, bloem (=flower-can you see me sniff one?), ice/ijs as I like them sooooo much!, 'hide-seek' and much much more, but I can't think of it right now.
I really enjoy my 'Nijntje' (Miffy) book now and if I could I would get mama to read it one-two -free-fo-five time a day!
My walking is getting better too and I nearly walk all the way to the swings (schommels) now! My favourite food is strawberries, grapes, peaches and broccolli now. I like bread and marmite too :) We made jelly (a vegetarian one) the other day, which mama loved, but I'm not too sure of the feeling it give sin your mouth. With ice creams one knows where one is ;)
I insisted mama showed me how to use the camera, so see here one of my very creative first shots.
At the weekend we went to see our friends Lily, Olivia, Adrian, George and other nice people and I had a nice play there.
I hope the sun stays and I will show you more pictures of me then! Got to think of a present for father's day too... I will keep you posted! See you soon again :) Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home